- This event has passed.
The Global Lead Forum: Assessing and Addressing Lead Exposure in Low-and Middle-Income Countries
May 10, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The newly established Global Lead Forum, organized by the Global Alliance on Health and Pollution (GAHP) aims to build global awareness and momentum to address the neglected issue of lead exposure in low- and middle-income countries. The Forum is a project of Protecting Every Child’s Potential, a leading global public-private initiative founded by Pure Earth, Clarios Foundation, and UNICEF with the goal of ensuring that all children have a future free from lead exposure.
You are cordially invited to attend the first meeting, which will take place on 10 May 2022 at 10:00 EST / 16:00 CEST. We are pleased to welcome a distinguished group of panelists. Speakers include:
- Rachael Kupka, Executive Director, GAHP (moderator)
- Andrew McCartor, Vice President of Strategy and Partnerships at Pure Earth
- Richard Fuller, Founder and CEO, Pure Earth
- Howard Hu, Chair and Professor of Population and Public Health Sciences, University of Southern California
- Mara Téllez-Rojo, Senior Researcher, Center for Nutrition and Health Research, Instituto Nacional de Salud Pública, México
- Paromita Hore, Director, Environmental Exposure Assessment and Education, New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene